Terms Of Service
Read these terms and conditions before you attempt to commission me.
By commissioning me you agree to abide by these terms.
- Any mistakes made by fault of the commissioner (unclear ref, not specified, etc.) are not required for me to fix. I may charge to fix large parts of an image.
- Mistakes made by fault of myself will be fixed free of charge.
- The commissioner is not allowed to alter their commission in any way.
- No alterations will be made to the art piece prior to two days after posting.
- Deviantart points and paypal are both accepted, in American currency (USD)
- Commissioner must have all points/money at time of commissioning.
- Payment must be sent before any work will be completed.
Refunds and Cancellation
- Commissions may be cancelled any time before posting, unless already finished but unposted.
- If the commission has not yet been started and the commissioner wishes to cancel their order, a full refund will be given.
- If the commission has been started, depending on level of completeness, a partial-refund can be given.
- If the commission has been posted/finalised, no refund will be given, regardless of reasoning.
- I reserve the right to copyright all of my artwork and to use the artwork for promotion usage and ability to post in my gallery and Tumblr etc. I hold the right to reproduce, distribute, and display the artwork itself in any way for promotion uses.
- All/most of my artwork will be watermarked to prevent fraud, and no unwatermarked version will be given to any persons.
- I reserve the right to withhold a commission from being shown to a commissioner within valid reason.
- Commissioner may use art for personal use (i.e; page decoration, tumblr, ect), with proper credit provided.
- Commissioner may post art to toyhou.se, if the image is linked to my own account (damiin).
- Commissioner may NOT use art for commercial use.
- Commissioner may NOT trace, reproduce, or use as reference.
- Commissioner may NOT re-post to any site. (i.e; deviantart, tumblr, youtube, imgur, reddit, google+ ect.)
- Commissioner may NOT claim that they have made the image.
- Commissioner may NOT alter the image in any way.
- Commissioner MUST provide proper credit when used.